Thursday, October 28, 2010

As I enter in the latter stages of my second week of sobriety,I am feeling very strong and very determined to suceed.I know I can do anything that I put my mind to.I face the battle between good and evil daily.But then remind myself, I WILL NOT START AT 0 again.That propels further and further with my wanting to stay quit for now in my life.I have so much more positive blessings coming my way since I have quit drinking and that fact as well helps me want to stay done.I have found a new found love for GUMMYWORMS.I guess when one stops drinking they tend to switch their addiction most often to sugar.I will be damned if I have not been eating alot of those suckers and hope to god that it does not show on my hips.As far as what I expect for the next week,I am not sure.Maybe more clarity and a sense of where I am headed next.Peace love and Joy.Blessed Be!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment