Saturday, October 30, 2010

I made it two weeks thus far,and could not be any happier.I am haunted by mistakes from my past of drinking.Which does not make me feel good.I was not a nice individual to some while I was drinking and I feel hurt by my hurting them.I have made more pain in my own life when I drank then anyone that I blamed ever did.I can only continue with my path I have chosen as of recently to make things better for me which in turn willl make things better when interacting with others.I am so very sorry D.I hurt you the most and for that I am sorry.I never ever wanted to do that,and yet I did. I wish for time to reverse so I could not act the same,but that is a pipe dream.Happy for you,but happy more for myself.I now can love myself.It took me all these years to find that within,and for the first time I can truly say I love myself. Blessed Be. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you...not just for your accomplishment but also because of the attitude you have been carrying yourself with in the past couple weeks. Can you see the difference in yourself? Can you feel it? Because I sure can see it! <3

    ReplyDelete